Monday, August 29, 2016

High and Low Moments of August 2016 #SWMBlogChallenge Day 29

This month has actually been a fairly normal month for me. I haven't really had any low moments to be honest so I can't really elaborate on that. I have had a couple of great things happening though! I am not ready to share the news, but stay tuned as I hope to share it soon but I will give you a hint that it has to do with my career! I have also spent some quality time with friends and family this month. One low is that the end of August means the end of the Summer and I truly cannot believe that summer is almost complete. I feel like the summer flew by without me getting some things done that I hoped to get done. 

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment