Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 1 #SWMBlogChallenge Introduce Yourself



My name is Amanda Davis and I am a full time early childhood educator, currently teaching one year olds. I have been a teacher for four years and this coming up school year will be my fifth year. I graduated with my Master's degree in Early and Elementary Education in May 2012. I am also in direct sales and have been for five years this month. I have been a Blogger since 2013 and I have been writing on this Blog since 2014. I have a chocolate lab, Kodiak and a cat, Bob that live with my parents, but they are family pets. I currently have another female dog, Cookie and a Beta Fish and a Guinea Pig that live with my boyfriend and I. I also have a younger brother. 
I found this challenge through the founder Amanda Smith who is @MsAmandaSmith11 on Periscope and Instagram. Her blog is https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/ and she will be posting the challenge topic there. Woo hoo! Let's get this month started!


(804) 594-3525

(804) 594-3525



No comments:

Post a Comment