Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--2019 Career Goals

What are some career goals for 2019?

Currently I work a full time job as an early childhood educator and I have my direct sales businesses on the side (primarily my Avon business). One goal for my JOB is that I want to find joy in what I do and I believe my newest and current position will allow me to do that because not only am I helping the children but I am helping the teachers as well in a leadership position. When it comes to my business (particularly my Avon biz) I would like to increase my sales over last year and continue to increase my online presence and sales. I would also like 2019 to be the year that I start building a more of a team of representatives so that I can coach others to be successful (a combination of my two passions--education and my Avon business). 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment