Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year-Gratitude

What I am most thankful for in 2018?

1) The Growth of my Avon business. I am so excited with how far my Avon business grew in 2018 and I know it is only the beginning. I am so thankful for my customers and team members that made it all possible as well as for the support of fellow Avon Representatives and our leadership coaches.

2) My friends and family. As always, I am thankful for my friends and family. Maybe this one should have been listed first. lol. I know I could not get through life without the support of those that love me.

3) Making it through the year without losing anything major. When everything is said and done, in 2018 I had a warm home, clothes, food, and overall good health. That is truly all that matters...the little things that aren't so little. 

See all of our prompts on Instagram @newyearbridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment