Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--A-ha Moments

A-Ha Moments

I will be honest, I can't remember any specific A-Ha moments from 2018. Lol. I often have A-ha moments, but I don't always take note of them. I guess the closest thing to an A-Ha that I can think of right now is realizing that I am the only one that can make things change. I wouldn't say 2018 was the first time I experienced that A-Ha but there were definitely occasions in 2018 when I realized that unless I made moves to make changes those changes were never going to occur. One place in particular that this happened was with my career. We are totally in control of what we do for a career and when we are not happy we are the only ones that can make moves to find something that makes us happier. Along with that I know that the only way my Avon business will grow is if I make moves to make it grow. 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment