Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year-Tolerance

Make a list of things you tolerated in 2018

My list is pretty small on this as there isn't much that I feel that I "tolerate" when it comes to my life. I think the biggest thing I tolerated in 2018 was my job. I mean, it was a necessity and I needed the money. As much as I was unhappy, I knew I could not just quit so I would try to make the most of it. In the Spring of 2018, I did start looking into other career options but I didn't want to just jump into another job because I wanted to find THE job for me. The journey was long and took longer than I hoped, but finally at the beginning of December I did get to start a new job that I believe will be the beginning of a new career (that is still related to my field of education) and I am enjoying it so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment