Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--What has someone told me that I have never forgotten?

What has someone told me that I have never forgotten?

I feel like I have had these moments a few times in my life where someone just says something and you don't forget it. The most recent moment for me, when this happened, I was at a vendor event this fall. Someone stopped at my Avon booth and he asked, "Do you know what three things get people to buy from you?" And I told him, "People have to know, like, and trust you." He asked about my goals for my business, so I told him and he said, "You can do that. You have the personality to be successful." Someone who I had just met and they literally only knew me like 5 minutes and to get that reading of my personality as well as affirm for me that "I can do it!" was awesome! I think that will stick out in my mind for a long time...at least until the next moment when someone comes along and tells me something that sticks out in my brain. LOL. 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment