Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--New activities, etc

Did I try anything new in 2018?


Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I did try anything completely new in 2018. LOL. Activity wise I tended to do my regular activities and same with work out and food. I feel like I probably did try a new food in 2018 but I am blanking on what it was right now. I am not big on trying new things when it comes to my normal life. When it comes to business, I do try to do new things and new approaches to things. Something new I did in business this year was I subscribed to an online business card app. I wasn't as consistent with it as I would have liked but I did see enough results from it that I plan to do better in 2019 because I do see the potential of this app. Something else for 2019 that I would like to try is find new experiences that my boyfriend and I can experience together. Maybe we will find some new food and new things to do. 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment