Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--Rituals

What are my favorite rituals?

Do you have rituals that you follow daily? Weekly? Monthly? I personally don't have any that I feel I do weekly and monthly. When it comes to daily I do have a typical daily routine especially in the morning. Every morning, I wake up and I scroll through Facebook and Instagram while eating my bowl of cereal for breakfast and drinking my cup of coffee. My morning routine to get ready for work is pretty consistent as well. 

What was my favorite Self Care practice?

When it comes to Self Care, one of my favorite practices was taking a bubble bath at least once a week. Being able to just sit and relax instead of the normal quick shower routine a couple times a week is nice to just sort out your thoughts. Sometimes I would even read while taking my bath or watch a self development video. 

Which ritual was most beneficial in 2018?

I would say that my bubble bath ritual was my most beneficial in 2018. Like I said above, I would read and watch self development videos and that practice definitely helped me to formulate ideas for growth in 2018. I set aside time every week for self development watching videos on Facebook and YouTube and sometimes Periscope or Instagram. I follow a lot of influencers and I learn little things from each and every one of them. 

What would I like to implement moving into 2019?

Going into 2019, I would like to continue my bubble bath practice as well as setting aside time for watching development videos. I would like to take more time to read since I have gotten away from that in recent years. I would also like to implement a gratitude jar and write down things I am thankful for every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment