Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--Projects

What projects have I completed in 2018?

When I look back at 2018 and projects, I am honestly not sure that I completed a specific project in the sense of the word. I am famous for deciding I want to do something and starting it and then not going back to finish it. When it came to school and school projects I didn't have this problem because there were deadlines that had to be met. I don't have this problem with work either for the same reason. So going into 2019, I would like to set deadlines for my little "projects" and be better about being organized to get them completed in a timely manner. The other thing I need to be better about is not trying to do too much at once. While I may have many ideas, I need to pick one idea at a time to focus on so that I can be more productive. 

You can see all of our Bridge to the New Year prompts on Instagram @newyearbridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment