Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--Best and Worst Experiences of 2018

What were my best and worst experiences of 2018?

My best experience of 2018 was by far watching my Avon business grow over the year. In 2018, I was honored to be a part of three pilot programs offered by Avon for growing your online business. I doubled my online sales in 2018 from what they were in 2017. I also reached our prestigious top sales level of President's Club when I sold over $10,000 in Avon. I earned several incentives based on sales and as a result I got a few prizes that I am proud that I earned. With all of the growth during 2018, I am super excited to see what 2019 will bring when it comes to my Avon business. 

My worst experience is a little harder. Overall, I feel that 2018 was a pretty good year. I don't look back on it and have a lot of negative thoughts. I will say though that my primary job throughout 2018 was quite stressful and while I made it through and that stress fueled me to work even harder in my Avon business it definitely didn't make things easy. The good news is by the end of 2018, I was able to start a new primary job and so far I am loving it and starting 2019 off on a great foot in that area! 

No comments:

Post a Comment