Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--Local Hangouts

Favorite Local Hangouts

I don't really have any particular favorite hangouts. I do have some preferences when it comes to restaurants that I will eat at and I would say that those would be the closest to my favorite hangouts. When I decide I like a restaurant, it is because the food is good and because I don't have any problems there. One place that I like that is local to me is a local pizza place that has pizza fries that are to die for. I also have some favorite places to visit when I am on vacation in the Outer Banks (since I go there every summer) and we tend to stick to going to some of the same places when we go to visit there. One such place is a restaurant called Millers Steakhouse. They have delicious food and to date we have so far had good experiences there. 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment