Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year---News stories from 2018 and their impact on my life

What news story from 2018 affected me the most?

I'll be honest. I don't really watch the news. For me news stories do not affect my day to day living because typically they have nothing to do with my life specifically. Yes, I realize that our lives are affected by things like who is in office, etc but really how much is your individual life affected by that? In most cases, not much. I'm all for doing what you can to make changes in the world, but for me I don't base those changes on what is going on in the news. I focus on how I can make an impact through my presence. What can I do to make a difference in the lives of others? One main way I make a difference is by working in early childhood education and making an impact on literally hundreds of children throughout my years teaching and the years to come. That for me makes a huge difference in my life. I know I am making a mark on the world as an educator and that is one reason that I entered the world of education. 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment