Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year--Who do I admire?

Who do I admire in my personal sphere of influence?

In my personal sphere of influence there are several people that I admire for different reasons. The main one that sticks out is my grandparents (now grandma) on my dad's side. My grandparents built their wealth from the ground up to where in my lifetime they never had to worry about money. I admire that because I would like to get to a point in my own life where I know I am making enough money that I don't have to live paycheck to paycheck. While my ultimate path will be different than the path my grandparents took, I am passionate about reaching that goal of making a substantial income for myself. I see the path to that goal being through my Avon business. 

Follow @newyearbridge on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment