Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bridge to the New Year---Social Events

What was the best party or social event I attended in 2018?

I really do not get out very often. The favorite event that I will have to go with is the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk that I was a part of in October. I enjoyed raising money for the cause leading up to the event as well as being a part of the cause with some fellow Avon representatives. We represented our local Avon Representatives with the local Making Strides organization and that was huge being that Avon was the first National Sponsor for the American Cancer Society Making Strides walks. 

What event do I plan to host in 2019?

Not host. BUT the biggest event that I plan to attend in 2019 is the Avon Representative conference RepFest which will be held in New Orleans in 2019. I know this event will be huge, empowering, and so fun and it will probably be the best experience ever so I am going to do everything I can to get there and get there on my Avon money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment